Serving you for over 25 Years
Why Choose Us
Carpet & Fabric Protection
Carpet, Rugs, Furniture, and even Drapes, Last Longer With Fiber & Fabric Protection!
To complement the Dry Master Cleaning & Restoration cleaning program, we offer Premium Fiber and Fabric Protection.
This application assures you of the best protection possible against re-soiling and stains. Premium Fiber Protection has two protective properties. The first is an acid dye blocker that is basically a clear dye that fills the extra dye sites in a fiber. This helps to keep "foreign" dyes (such as red dye in a beverage) from penetrating the carpet fiber. The second property is called a "fluorochemical". It is commonly known as 3M Scotchgard® or DuPont Teflon®. This treatment helps keep spillage from actually getting to the acid dye blocker, but its biggest job is to resist dry soil.
By resisting dry soil, less soil bonds to the carpet, therefore, more soil is being picked up by your vacuum. Making sure that you have a sufficient amount of protector on your carpet will help keep the soil from bonding to the carpet. Once it bonds to the carpet, it acts like sandpaper on your traffic area. Once the traffic area yarns are broken down, there is no way to bring them back to their original state.
Premium Fabric Protector can be applied to just about any type of furniture fabric including delicate fabrics such as silk. We can protect new or just cleaned furniture. Premium Fabric Protector has a solvent-based carrying agent that will not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the product dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner maintain furniture with ease.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From Carpet and Rugs
1. Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 1 years,
depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
2. High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these cleaners has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector
1. Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
2. Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our technicians have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
3. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn't allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
4. Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning product you will have to use, the less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
6. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Treated Upholstery will
1. Last Longer
2. Look Better
3. Longer Clean Easier
The fabric protection treatment is a spray applied to all surfaces of the upholstered item. The application "wicks" into the fibers of the fabric creating a protective barrier against soil and stains.
Fabric Protection Treatment
Has no smell & is non-allergenic
Does not change the look of the fabric
Does not change the feel of the fabric
Not only does a fabric protection treatment create a barrier against stains and spills, it has been shown to provide a barrier against the dirt and dust particles that cause excess abrasion and can cause premature fabric wear.
Click HERE for Fiber Protectors FAQ's.
If you live in Allen, Addison, Arlington, Carrollton, Coppell, Corinth, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Plano, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Park, Irving, Keller, Lakewood, Lewisville, McKinney, Mesquite, North Richland Hills, Richardson, Rockwall, Southlake, and any other city in the D/FW and North Texas area, call Dry Master Cleaning & Restoration for all your home and business cleaning needs.
© Copyright 2014 Dry Master Cleaning & Restoration, LLC All Rights Reserved.